Now Premiere of NEW Two Model – NEXT Generation
HEXBEAM MARK II HD® (9kg) and HEXBEAM MARK II LIGHT® (8kg)
A professionally engineered High-Quality,Heavy Duty, Light Weight, Plug and Play
the six amateur radio bands 20-17-15-12-10-6 meters
broadband hexagonal beam wire antenna.
HEXBEAM SP7IDX TECHNOLOGY it ideal for Your DXpedition , IOTA – SOTA activation ,field days or solid antenna,etc.
“antenna designed by G3TXQ Broadband Hexbeam”
- – All the band’s purchased ready to install no tuning needed.
- – 100% repeatability .
- – Heavy duty centre hub (6mm) and centre post – corrosion resistant aluminium 6063-T832 and 7005 , made in Poland. new model 2015
- – Professionally double Flange from magnesium-very strong, made in England.
- – Professionally Fibreglass Spreader-very strong.
- – Professionally Wire -made in Furukawa Electric Japan or Lapp Kabel Germany.
- – Professionally steel screws ,dial ,S-hooks and all connection -Stainless steel HQ -1H18N12T -made in Germany.
- – Professionally 2mm and 3mm diameter high strength Kevlar guy line.UV resistant – made in Switzerland.
- – Professionaly Heavy duty polyamide element block clamps ,certificate Qualitas – made in Belgium.
- – Professionaly Performance and Exellent Work-Design-GUARANTEE !
- – Professionaly connection wire elements M5 -Haupa Germany
- – Center post 100% water tightness
- – Lifetime Warranty !
- – 1:1 balun ferrite-optional.
- – Light weight full assembled-less than-MARK II HD(9kg) and MARK II Light(8kg),can be rotated with a light duty rotator .
- – Light enough for pushup mast
- – The transportation box length is only 145cm x 28cm x 14cm
- – The small turn radius ,the simple wire only multiband concept.
- – The adjustable mount will accomodate masts up 35mm -tipical.
- – Works -and it performs well even when mounted in the clear only 20-25 feet above the ground ,condition- no any close obstructions.Antenna works best at heights around 35ft or more.
- – SWR low across each bands .1:2 typical.
- – Color and numeric codes spreader/spraed plates for easy of setup.
- – Gain and front/back,gain to a comparable two elem. yagi typical.
- – Power legal limit,tested 1500W.
- – Wind surface area tested over 120km/h.
- – Symmetrical shape will withstand wind better than other antenna designs
- -Just Plug and play beam- read for action.No tuning required.
- – 12 funnel teflon inside centre post
- – Total estimated time required -one person max 1Hrs.
- – OS 239 connector installed to attach your feed line from your transceiver.
- – N type socket-optional
- – 35mm pipe aluminium lower mast.
- – Illustrated step-by-step construction manual.(English lang,Spanish lang,French lang)
- HEXBEAM MARK II HD – ideal you solid antenna
HEXBEAM MARK II LIGHT – ideal you dx-peditions antenna
3 bands 20-15-10 or there is a possibility to construct 17-15-12-10-6 bands antenna,
the antenna is very small overall dimensions, more information via e-mail
- Clik here for eHam.net independent product reviews on HEXBEAM SP7IDX TECHNOLOGY
Many thanks Waldi SP7IDX